City of Hamilton Grease Interceptor Requirements
– The City of Hamilton has implemented a “Fats, Oils, and Grease Management Program”
– This program aims to eliminate the amount of F.O.G. that drains into the sanitary sewer system from food service
– Basically, at any given time, your Grease Interceptor should not have more than 25% of F.O.G.
– When we come to service your Grease Interceptor we will come prepared with the correct documentation to ensure
you meet the City’s Requirements
– Please follow the link for more information: http://www.hamilton.ca/CityDepartments/PublicWorks/WaterAndWasteWaterDev/Sewer+Water/Fats+Oils+and+Grease+Management+Program.htm