Find a 24-Hour Emergency Plumber in Hamilton
When a plumbing emergency arises in your home or place of business, it’s always best to call an emergency plumber in Hamilton. Pitton Plumbing & Heating provides 24-hour emergency plumbing services anytime, anywhere. We work with residential as well as commercial and industrial clients to provide fast and efficient fixes to your plumbing emergencies. Our team of plumbers understands how unwanted and stressful plumbing emergencies can be, so we always conduct ourselves with professionalism and understanding. When you need an emergency plumber, rely on Pitton Plumbing & Heating to arrive on time, to offer effective services and to leave your home or business mess-free.
Common Emergency Plumbing Problems
Some plumbing problems can wait until regular business hours, while other issues need to be fixed as soon as you see them. To prevent the problem from getting worse, you can take a few steps before calling an emergency plumber in Hamilton.
- Flooding – for burst pipes, shut off the water and call an emergency plumber. Remove any water-damaged furniture and use a sump pump, wet-dry vacuum, dehumidifier and fans to drain the water and dry out the basement. If not caused by a busted pipe, track down the source and call an expert to help you solve the issue.
- Broken pipes – shut off the water supply and move water-logged items to a dry location. Remove as much water as you can with a sump pump or wet-dry vacuum and call an expert to replace the pipe.
- Burst hot water tank – the tank will try to refill, causing a lot of damage. Shut off the water and turn off the valve under gas tanks. Remove damaged items and try to dry up any flooding. Contact Pitton Plumbing & Heating, your emergency plumber in Hamilton, and your insurance company to explain the problem.
- Sewage backup – backed-up septic tanks are health issues that can lead to water contamination. If only one bathroom’s plumbing is backing up it could just be a clogged line that can be cleared using a drain snake. If you have back-ups in many lines, call us and your insurance company.
Dealing with Plumbing Emergencies
- Turn off the water supply. This will prevent further damage from leaks and burst pipes. You can shut off the water running to specific fixtures or, if you can’t find the cause of the leak, shut off the main water supply.
- Assess the damage. When you call your insurance company or an emergency plumber, having more details explaining the problem will help them understand the issue, bring the proper tools and fix the problem quickly.
- Call your water company. They may assume the costs for the repairs, especially if there is a problem with the sewer main.
- Call your insurance company. To help offset of the costs of extensive plumbing and restoration, it’s important to get your insurance company involved. Call them to explain the extent of the damage and take pictures to help the insurance company assess your claims.
- Call an emergency plumber. With 24/7 emergency services, an emergency plumber will be able to analyze the situation and fix the problem.
Call a Residential & Commercial Emergency Plumber in Hamilton
A minor leak may not seem like a big deal, but left unattended it can create large problems. Whether it occurs at your home or business, always address plumbing issues quickly. Pitton Plumbing & Heating provides emergency plumbing services to residential, industrial and commercial clients. When you need an emergency plumber in Hamilton, call us for fast and efficient service.